Monday, December 31, 2012
30 Nights of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - DVD Giveaway
Everybody's favorite wimp, Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon), is back for three times the fun in the latest film based on the super-popular book series! When Greg's dad (Steve Zahn) threatens to send him to military school if he doesn't stay out of trouble, Greg finds all-new ways to land himself in the doghouse! For starters, Greg's in over his head when he pretends to work at the swanky country club where Rowley's family has a membership. Things don't go much better on a father-son camping trip with the Wilderness Explorers, and then there's the Heffley's new dog, Sweetie, who fetches even more trouble for Greg in this hilarious family film!
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Photo collage picture frame
Christmas coffee mug
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
My blog posts will be sparse for the next couple weeks as I spend the rest of the year being with family and friends. I appreciate you stopping by my blog to leave comments and enter giveaways. Stick around with me through the next year....it's gonna be a fun ride!
The winner of the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System giveaway is #195, Leslie G. (confirmed)
The winner of the Little Caesars giveaway is #81, SnowflakeDay. (confirmed)
The winner of the Ice Age giveaway is #51, VickeC. (confirmed)
The winners of the Be Jeweled Mini Lipgloss Set giveaway are #334, C.R. and #366, Debra Ann and #434, Amanda R. (all confirmed)
The winner of the Rechargeable Oral Irrigator giveaway is #20, Rusthawk.
Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who entered. Be sure to enter my active giveaways, always listed at the top left hand side of my blog. There's no limit to how many can enter or how many can win.
Monday, December 24, 2012
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Social media commerce is a booming industry. By using social networks in the context of e-commerce transactions, brands large and small are making their products more available and more convenient for customers. This one-of-a-kind guide introduces you to social media commerce and explains how you can use social media to provide better customer service, collect payments online, and build your customer base. Online marketing expert Marsha Collier helps you determine where you have the best opportunity to reach your market, which sites you should integrate with, and much more.
•Your customers are communicating with each other via social media; making purchasing opportunities available on social media sites adds convenience for your customer and opens up new sales opportunities
•This step-by-step guide explains social media commerce and shows what you can accomplish
•Helps you determine the sites where your business should have a presence
•Demonstrates how customers can help promote your brand as they recommend products and services to others on their social networks
•Author Marsha Collier is the undisputed expert on eBay and a recognized authority on social media marketing
Social Media Commerce For Dummies helps you offer your customers better service while giving them the opportunity to share information about your product with their social media contacts.
I've been blogging for a little over three years now and am always looking for new ways to reach out to more subscribers and followers. Although Social Media Commerce For Dummies is targeted mainly for profitable companies, it was also very helpful to me as a blogger. I learned several new pieces of information and got refreshers on some things I already knew. The sections on "Monitoring Your Online Reputation" and "Ten Ways To Build an Online Presence Now" were particularly helpful to me. I also gained some knowledge on the laws and regulations regarding social media commerce that are helpful to me when working with companies and writing blog posts. I've highlighted several areas in the book and will be using the book time and time again for reference.
I received book for review. The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way. Please do your own research before purchasing products or using services. Your opinions and results may differ.
· Younger Americans know saving money is a challenge – 46% of 18-34 year olds believe it’s harder to stick to a responsible budget than a healthy diet
· Of the 81% likely to make a resolution to save more money, 2 in 3 (67%) plan to use coupons to support their resolution
· It takes Americans an average of 5 weeks to get back to their “normal” budget after the winter holidays
On Sunday, January 6th, the special Healthy Essentials coupon insert in your local newspaper and online at www.healthyessentials.com will provide over $175 in savings on many of your favorite products. What better way to start the New Year than to kick your beauty routine and your budget into high gear?
One person will win a New Year, Renew You Giveaway prize pack (valued at approximately $95) that includes:
· REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips ($24.99): Leave stains in 2012 because just a few minutes a day is all it takes to achieve noticeable whiter teeth in two weeks! These strips dissolve in just 5-10 minutes with nothing to remove or rinse following application, for enamel-safe use on-the-go to tackle stains
· REACH® TOTAL CARE™ + Whitening Toothbrush & Floss ($6.98-$8.58): Talk about multi-tasking! Whiten teeth while brushing and flossing with the only toothbrush that delivers whitening power with MICRAWHITENING™ Calcium Carbonate bristles, and floss that combines the power of baking soda with MICRA-GROOVES™ Technology (it works like a mini squeegee to grab and remove plaque!)
· AVEENO® Pure Renewal™ Shampoo ($6.49-$6.99): Winter doesn’t have to mean dull, dry hair. Fight the environment’s damaging effects with AVEENO® Pure Renewal™ Shampoo! It’s formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Balancing Seaweed Extract, which cleanses hair without over drying or over moisturizing – perfect for cold weather!
· AVEENO® Daily Moisturizer (6.99-$7.99): Clinically proven to relieve dry skin and double skin moisture, so it keeps working overtime, even if you have to skip a day. Ideal for harsh winter months to keep skin soft, smooth and protected!
· AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Moisturizer SPF 30 ($14.99-$16.99): Give your skin the confidence boost it needs! AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Moisturizer SPF 30 is formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex to boost the 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® - tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots. You’re glowing, darling!
· CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser ($7.49): Ideal for oily, sensitive skin, this cream cleanser washes away up to 85 percent of built-up oilto control shine all day long, while salicylic acid helps to treat and prevent breakouts.
· NEUTROGENA® Shine Control Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($13.99): Shine and sparkle are essential to ringing in the New Year, but skin should be shine free! NEUTROGENA® Shine Control Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is clinically proven to absorb oil with rice protein complex, so skin stays shine-free for up to eight hours.
*This is a Rafflecopter giveaway open to residents of the USA.*
Statistics are according to a recent study by Wakefield Research on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies. I received no compensation for this post. Please do your own research before purchasing products or using services. Your opinions and results may differ.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
What do imagination, creativity, passion, innovation and quality have in common? They are essential components of the world's most valued consumer products. Sharper Image has built its reputation on this realization, offering its customers only the best products that meet this unique set of standards.
Founded in 1977, Sharper Image grew to over 200 retail locations and reached even more customers through its award winning monthly catalog and website, becoming a truly iconic American brand. Throughout its history Sharper Image products are meant to be fun, unique and memorable, and are something you never knew existed until you saw it.
This holiday season, consider these must have items from Sharper Image:
Would you like to wake up to the sound of rain, or a bustling city? With dual alarm settings, the Sound Soother can also be your alarm clock. The Sound Soother features a brushed metal finish that looks great on any nightstand or table, and features an extra large display for sound description and digital time. It also resets itself after a power outage and daylight savings time. The Sound Soother plays continuously, and features an Auto-off timer you can set for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
Use this massager on any standard chair to experience deep-kneading shiatsu or rolling massage as four independent rollers travel up and down your back. Use Spot Shiatsu and Perfect-Fit to customize the massage to your back and height. Soothing heat is an option for a deeper, more relaxing massage. The easy-to-use Advanced Touchpad Control features a laser-etched flat panel. A carrying bag is included for bringing the massager wherever you go.
Big enough for a great sound yet small enough to take on the go, the wireless speaker from The Sharper Image ensures you never have to be without your tunes. It connects wirelessly with smartphones, laptops and most notebooks. The wireless speaker works up to 30 feet away using your device to control music, and it has a powerful speaker output with integrated subwoofer for expanded bass response. It also features Bluetooth hands free conference calling with any smartphone and convenient universal device holder.
I'm leaning towards the Sound Soother for Christmas. It has a lot of features that would be beneficial when I am asleep and need to wake up. My husband, however, would love the Back Massager. He works hard, long hours and I'm sure it would help ease some tension. Which of the "must have" Sharper Image items would you like this holiday season?
Be Jeweled Mini Lipgloss Set giveaway - 3 winners - USA
$10 Little Caesars Gift Card and Bean Doll giveaway - USA
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift Blu-ray and Ice Tray giveaway - USA & Canada
The winner of the Thunderstruck DVD giveaway is #76, VickeC. (confirmed)
The winner of the B Is For Babar book giveaway is #132, Tylerpants. (confirmed)
The winner of the Winner Wonderland Giveaway Hop giveaway is #459, Karen F. (confirmed)
The winner of the Anne Taintor giveaway is #46, Holly. (confirmed)
The winner of the Novica giveaway is #343, polly.
The winners of the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid DVD giveaway are #409, Maria G. and #145, Priscilla B. (both confirmed)
The winner of the Make Your Own Candy Kit giveaway is #57, Kit-Kat.
Please make sure you leave your email or GFC name when entering giveaways. It makes it so much simpler to verify entries and to locate who the winner is. Please also make sure you are an email subscriber if you say you are, GFC follower if you say you are, etc. I do check entries. All of my current giveaways can be found at the top left hand side of my blog. There's no limit to how many you can enter or how many you can win.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
I received products for review. The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way. Please do your own research before purchasing products or using services. Your opinions and results may differ.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Another year, another birthday. I turned 36 on the 13th. Hubby took me out to eat at Steak 'n Shake on the day of and hosted a small birthday party at my home on Saturday. A few presents I got were Ferrero Rocher chocolates, bath and body products, a hoodie with the church logo on it, a Yankee candle, and tumblers.
I'm thiiiis close to going to a doctor for a checkup. I see a doctor so infrequently that I don't even have a regular. I'm not necessarily ill but I'm extremely fatigued all the time. I think weather has something to do with it but I could sleep 15 hours a day if given the chance. All I want to do is sleep, sleep, sleep. And it's not out of boredom or lack of sleep.
I received the camera that I won a week ago in a giveaway. It's definitely fancier than the ones I'm used to. I've been spending time trying to figure out all the buttons and what-nots on it.
My great-niece, Imani, celebrated her 6th birthday over the weekend. She believes she is "Batgirl" reincarnate and has the mask to prove it.