I received no compensation or product for this post. This post is in partnership with PR firm. Please do your own research before purchasing products or using services. Your opinions and results may differ.
It is crazy to think summer is about halfway over and that we are gearing up for back-to-school. Master Lock has some products and tips to help you get in gear for the new school year:
For The Locker – A new school year can bring new worries, but don’t let your locker be one for you or your child.
· Lock up your locker with the Master Lock 4400D Indoor Bluetooth Padlock which turns your phone or any Bluetooth-enabled device into a key.
· Equally innovative, the 1500iD Speed Dial Set-Your-Own Combination Lock opens with a combination of directional movements, is easy to use and comes in four vibrant color options (red, purple, blue and black). Perfect for younger kids who don’t have Smartphones yet!
For The Backpack – Your child’s backpack may include important school documents, personal information, homework and valuable items, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets and money. It is important to ensure protection if items are left unattended.
· Master Lock 1550DAST Backpack Lock or Master Lock 1548DCM Set Your Own Combination Padlock creates an added layer of protection that will help deter possible theft and give you and your child one less thing to worry about.
For The College-Goers – For those living on college campuses, it is necessary to take the extra safety precautions to ensure that your valuables are safe and secure.
· Master Lock 5900D SafeSpace keeps your cell phone, money, keys, jewelry, credit cards or other small valuables secure while on campus or away from your belongings.
· SentrySafe PL048E Portable Laptop Safe is perfect for those who are living in a dorm or apartment for the added security for your laptop when you are not there.
One person will win a Master Lock 1550DAST Backpack Lock and a Master Lock 1548DCM Set Your Own Combination Padlock.
*This is a Rafflecopter giveaway open to residents of the USA.*
a Rafflecopter giveaway