Red and juicy, the strawberry has so much food potential on its own or added in a dish. To celebrate the berry whose seeds are on the outside, Edible Arrangements is offering 20% off purchases at their site when you use code EDBL2275 at checkout. Carlo's Bakery is also offering 40% off their strawberry shortcakes at all their US locations and at their online shop.
If you'd rather create a dish at home that includes strawberries, here's a yummy recipe for Rachel Berry Cheesecake:
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 8 oz. cream cheese package
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup whipped cream
3 cups fresh berries
1 cup strawberry jelly
1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and whipped cream in a mixer.
2. Add in the berries and mix until smooth.
3. Spoon mix into pie crust.
4. Chill in fridge until set.
5. Melt the strawberry jelly in a saucepan until smooth. Mix in fresh berries and top jelly mixture onto cake.
What's your favorite way to eat strawberries?